BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"YearSpell"

           January 29, that is my birthday something very special happen, because my family are their to celebrate my birthday. For me that is the greatest gift I received. February 14, that is Valentine's Day, I and my classmates have a game " Spin the Bottle ". Everyone told their secrets I love it...... In the month of March, I and my classmates practice for our Graduation Day. After the program, everyone will congratulate everyone and shake hands each other. I don't expect that I and my crush shake hands each other...... And in the afternoon I watch the Recognition Day and my friends are also there and we talk to have a bonding before we lose each other...... In the month of  May, we are go to to Dolores Quezon to have our vacation their. And we have a Family Reunion, we do picnic in the river... June 10, I am so excited to go to MSC Campus because that is the Orientation Day. I am so nervous because I have no friends yet!!!!.... And I am so excited to go to school because that is the beginning of my High School Life that is June 15.. In the month of July, I am so happy because I have friends nha!!... And bonding time with them... In the month of August, we have many projects, other meeting I don't go because my family have something to do and to go.!. In September 15, Fiesta in our Province, i didn't go because we have classes, so I am lonely.=(.. October 26,27,28, that is our Sports Fest my most unforgettable, is when we play for volleyball. I am so nervous because there are many people watching. We are happy even we lose the game but of course we are happy because we do our best.!.=).. November 1, that is All Saint's Day, we visit our grandmother and our Grandfather in the Cemetery, and the flower that we gave in our Relatives I helped to design it..! December 2, our Outbound Day in Sangley Point, Cavite, first time I saw an Airplane flying "malapit" to me. And in the bus, so happy bonding with my friends and taking picture.=)... And December 25, the Christmas Day, I and my family got vacation in our Province that is the Christening of my cousin I attend to the program to saw the Happenings.!..=)...
             ..... Everyday  is a Happy Day ..... =)

0 comments: